The company is a designer, manufacturer and supplier of products and textiles for the pet trade and related industries.
We are a professional and environmentally conscious organisation which acknowledges the impact that our operations may potentially have on the environment.
We fully commit to:
- Protect the environment, by the use of recycled, reclaimed, sustainable or renewable resources where commercially realistic.
- Determine compliance obligations and ensure operations are completed in accordance with them.
- Continually improve the environmental management system to enhance environmental performance.
- Implement and maintain a environmental management plan.
- Allocate suitable and sufficient resources which enable the company to achieve its environmental aims and objectives.
- Prevent pollution, reduce waste and ensure that, wherever practical, measures are implemented to protect and preserve natural habitats, flora and fauna.
- Consider the effects that our operations may have on the local community.
- Take action to eliminate or reduce, as far as practicable, any potentially adverse environmental impacts.
- Promote environmental awareness amongst our suppliers, contractors and partners by the implementation of operational procedures.
- Complete internal audits and following a path of continuous improvement.
- Ensure that directors and management are fully engaged in the management of environmental issues.
- Seek to work in partnership with the community by behaving in a considerate and socially responsible manner.
- Ensure effective and expedient incident control, investigation and reporting.
- Assess and, where practicable to do so, reduce the environmental impact of the company’s products and services.
- Make this policy publicly available.
The Board of Directors, senior management and supervisory staff have responsibilities for the implementation of this policy, whilst ensuring that their own work, so far as reasonably practicable, is carried out without risk to themselves, others or the environment.
Issued 1st January 2023
Review 1st January 2024